Friday, July 18, 2008

I been TAgged a long time ago...

I been tagged by Jeremy


but but but i didn't have the time to write this post...


Here is What u need to know when u have tagged



1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So here goes.


Fact No 1.
i am a diet freak... i have always on the mission to lose weight from 45.5kg- 42kg the problem is i was always stuck within 45-46kg :(
the problem is that i am a food lover... i enjoy good food from time to time...
that is very most of my picture is taken with food....




emm yummy yummie delicious brownie...
madam kwan's ice kacang & chandol
secret recipe's lamb shank
mizu's dinner sets....
yummie dessert at canton-i...




fact no2.


i use to be a coffee addict since 1 or to years back i stop coffee and replace my addiction with tea...


i love all kinda tea & because of my tea & coffee addiction i love to hangout at starbucks,


that make my habit to check out all starbucks outlet wherever i go..........





starbucks @ bangkok




Merchandise for valentine & the brista bear from Thailand(genaric bear with diff country name)..

Starbucks @ Jaya One...


Starbucks@ Bkk Pratunam,central world..




Fact No 3


I am born Cubby.. so i have take care of my food intake or follow a proper diet plan from time to time.. how sad... i get really depress when i gain weight... :(


Fact No4


I love My Job i mean i use to love them in my previous company...i love Visual Merchandising.


Fact No5


I am a weido i hate to be alone or do things alone but when it come to shopping i dont mind doin shopping alone.. i love to shop alone sometimes..

shopping alone can me real fun and enjoyable...


Fact No6


I am Very Loyal Person haha if you get what i mean... lol


Fact No7

I have the most irritating or annoying sister in da world.... every1 else should be glad that they don't have such irritating person around u all there time bucking u.....

Fact No8

i am very lucky person that have all kind or caring n wonderful friend around that support me thru my ups & down...love you all muaks....

so now is my turn to tag other......below is the list of ppl that i would like to tag!! :

=Ven bee

=princess strawberry(jaemimi)

=Evonne Tan

=Gemmo

=Ah soon

=Shin Ying

= kaka(kaemiin)

that all for now ciAO..

xOXO,

MiszCaryn

0 comments: