Monday, April 6, 2009

I am Back :)

Yo peeps
Sorry for being MIA (Missing in Action) again..
I am back from Bangkok for about a week and yet no update... hehe been really busy got so many things to catch up with when i came back from my short brake...
oh btw u know this trip i went with my 2 other guy besties....
their main mission to go there is to go for the 30th international motor show in Bangkok (Bitec)26 March-4 April 2009..
and my main Mission is to go and be Rebacca Bloomwood no2... haha..



Gosh Look at my huge Luggage bag.....

then u know that if i have shop till drop... haha.. no la that isn't my baggage la i have a smaller .. i got with 1 bag come back with 3 bag only ma... lolx

that la for now i'll blog in detail over the weekends about Amazing Bangkok.. and earth hour at Bangkok...

xoxo,nite nitez

miszCaryn

0 comments: