Saturday, September 20, 2008

FIshy SPA

My Fishy Spa Experience
Last Saturday too free dunno what to do so ended up go out for shopping again(pavilion KL)....
Btw Update for you guy... i am officially unemployed, last friday was my last day hehe so happy...
ok back to FIshy SPA
so while i was on my way walking pass Piccolo galleria some1 pass me this...
so while i walk a lot that day so decided to just stop by and try out the fish spa....
so yeah it was a cool experience...


at first when i wanna put my feet into the water that time all the lil fishes rush to my feet i got freak out.... but after a while i put my 1 leg by another into it.... so it ok no it not only ok it feels good.....

look at the amount of fish trying to attack me......

this are only the small fishes.....

you should try out the bigger fish side it.... totally a diff feeling.... you can really feel it when it suck your feet....
this is how i look like when i kena suck but the bigger fish.. i cant "tahan" for long then so i swap back to the small fish area... haha where else ken really enjoy the big fish sucking( intensive)
Look how enjoyed he was....
Ken+ Caryn
Big fish(intensive fish) sucking....
*this isn't my leg..... haha

One satisfied customer...


another satisfied customer... :)

it was a fun experience for me... haha...but i still like to go pedicure better lol.... but once in awhile goin to fish spa is fun...

Ok Ciao for now.. more update soon....

Xoxo,

MiszCaryn

0 comments: