Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New toys...

Hey peep..

it time to blog about my shopping goods hehe...
since I am on my holiday now working super free so i better update more often hehe..
so last Saturday I actually went to this KL to shop shop hehe..
so i got myself a new external hardisk :)
FYI I love all my gadget all in W.H.I.T.E :)



so i bought this cute lil white WD( my passport essential)




IT just da right size for me i didn't want something too big nor too small hehe.... is so pretty in white.. love it...



OH i got a cover for it... so that it protected while I bring it around hehe...too bad could get it in white...



Next...was cosmetic..drop by Isetan just to hop by Paul & joe counter for some blusher...



i needed something not too over so i took this light pink...



the packaging is so pretty ya??..

the colour is awesome when u blend the 2 colour together... love it.. i was a good buy... I don't pun on foundation from time to time so i have no idea why i ended up buying this as well i guess i am too into those pretty packaging... and the sales girl is really good la... she was telling me how good this foundation is n blabla bla.. so i ended up buying it,....

i was another good buy but because i hardly use foundation so is kinda waste haha...





look is nice to see & nice to use la...






I bought this nice swarovski crystal necklace aswell.... another good but i got 20% off the normal

price coz my fren could get me stuff price haha...


really quite happy with my shopping for that day... at least it fruitful hehe...

so that all for now... i shell end this post with my poser pix.. hehe



ciaoz

xoxo

MiszcAryn

0 comments: