Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jap or Korean?

Last Thursday I got free movie preview passes from my bro "High school musical3" but i got it pretty last minute for kinda wasted 1 pass cause only Fowler free to teman me for the movie..


it been sometime didn't hangout with him.. he seem to be a really busy guy lately...


movie is at 8.30pm so we where there around 6ish... high school musical3 preview passes..btw u cant bring your camera, PDA,video cam or what so ever recoding device.. so it a bit mah fan... I used to go for many movie preview i like to go for preview.. but the only things i don't like about it is this... damn mah fan...



Next we go for dinner... so that night we had Korean food at Koryo- won @ top floor of Klcc..


it a nice place..good service and nice atmosphere but the food was so so only.. i still prefer those restaurants at Korean village,ampang.


moi while waiting for food cam whore abit haha...



Fowler... i paksa him to take this pic so look at his(terpaksa face) haha..

the Banchan( side dish) what is Korean food without side dishes...
then there come my food... kim ji jigeh (kim chi soup)it my fav Korean food...
but my kim chi soup was quite disappointing.. don't even have a slice of meat damn kesian... any other Korean restaurant i ever ate also got meat in da soup 1 lor... and we are paying double the price for this...

fowler's bulgogi beef soup this is nice la with plenty of sliced beef...till he can't finish haha..




for this it quite worth da price haha..





me with my soso kim chi jigeh(fowler ask me to "kam sei ji kei"= slap myself till mati wor)
so that all for my review for this Korean restaurant Koryo- won ...

so next was to move on for da movie..and the show was Awesome..
then we call of the night around 11.30 hehe..



the next day...(Friday)
been doin bimbo stuff with my sis the whole day go around do a lil shopping for costume for Halloween night and fetch her to got buy her air ticket to US luck her can go US..

then as night went and meet up with my future boss haha..
so i had dinner with new boss officially starting work on 3rd November...

one in a while i'll seriously crave for sakae salad....
this is my fav food from sakae sushi... is damn yummie like "yee sang"

it just so easy to make me happy.... just give me what i crave for haha..
the happy lil girl with her sakae salad... yum....


one happy girl...

so introducing my new boss.....

.
.
.
.
.

it Ken my new boss haha...
i am going to be his new P.A no la just kidding...
i'll be working as a marketing executive in his company...
btw jap or Korean i think i some how prefer Japanese better....
but one in a while will crave for "kim chi ji geh" haha
that all for now more updates soon..
muaks
xoxo,
MiszCaryn

0 comments: