Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zanmai Experience

Last Friday ,as Raynor was on leave so he ask me out for lunch.... he is my makan kaki...
he love Japanese food a lot... as i haven't try sushi Zanmai before so i suggested that we go try out...

We went to the 1Utama one, cause i have to pick up zia's birthday banner from my supplier from 1utama as well if not because of that we might actually ended in Starhill jogoya.... haha...


there we were in Sushi Zammai..

Salmon salad sushi...
there food here is fresh and they serves wit very night utensil...with reasonable price..

Moi posing with da sushi....
actually cam whore abit while waiting for his food to arrive... hahaMOi Softshell crab temaki
so his food arrived..
it Tempura ramen
i think is he said the soup is very tasty
but i think the portion quite small(give so lil tempura damn kem siap)
i ordered my all time fav soft shell crab...
it very crispy but i think is too salty for my taste...

look at Raynor's "cute thinking look"
he think that i order too lil scared, i not enough so he was thinking what more to order for me....


So he ended up ordering this for me..
Salmon sushi set(all difference kinda salmon part)
Btw didn't regret ordering this it really nice and fresh salmon....just nice portion for the both of us to share..love it..

thanks Raynor it nice catching up with you..
nice makan session haha..
more to come right???
btw more updates after my Singapore trip...
will post about Zia 23rd bIrthday bash soon
ciao,
Xoxo
MiszCaryn

0 comments: