Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Inspir@tion tales…

Once upon a time I was a clueless girl who just leave my life as it is everyday happy go luck without much worry. Since I have great job with a great boss and I enjoy my life a lot without much stress. So my routine everyday was just goin to work and go home lepak-ing then over the weekend since I know is the only holiday that I’ll get so I’ll make sure my day wisely spend. I’ll make sure that my schedule is real tight, make sure I’ll get to go out for Gai gai.

So once fine day my friend was bored with goin out with me so he confronted me and ask me WHY cant I ever stay home and enjoy what I have at home since my dad have spend so much effort building such a great and comfortable home for us.Not till he told me, now only realize! So sorry dad! From now onward I’ll appreciate our house.
So back to second point he makes me realize is that I shouldn’t waste my time just like that since every weekends I so free instead of think of going out everyday I should have make full use of my talent and what I have to do something more meaning full instead of going out n spend money. Since I been complaining that I have not enough money to use wanna start do to a lil something to earn extra money.
So this strike me i always wanted to start a lil business or something or make something to sell on ebay or something coz I hear tales from my fren that actually work from home full time selling stuff on ebay every month earning 2-3k.
So I been really inspired to work out something. since I like fashion since I like clothes and I like going one buying trip of cause so since both sister have the same interest too..
So one fine day(24 April 2007)have decided to come out with a lil business which I and the designer to come out with the whole branding my elder sister do the PR n publicity on her blog n update our company blog and my lil mui mui be the financial controller!
We some out with out own fashion like name SUGARPOPPINS!

Here is the LOGO OF poppins


Here is the 3 poppins-ian

Our very first buying trip on the 290607-020707
Our official site was launched on the month on July it http://www.sugarpoppins.blogspot.com/
i hope that our business go well and can go for our next buying trip soon hehe!!:)
it a totally different experience from normal shopping when u are on buying trip.at least we have to really wisely if not will make the company business run smoothly.. must get good and unique product where else spending or shopping for self is fuck it just buy only!haha….i feel everything I do now is much much more meaningful…my life started to changed buy his wise word…only people that care for me will point out my mistake and correct it for me!! Thank u very much!! That wise man u know who you are! Thanks or your love and care all this while!!

Here are some picture from out photo shot to promote out product!

0 comments: