Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Magical moment & memorable tales

This is the dates to remember 20.07. 2007 = 20072007

This is the surprised and happiest day of the year…

I finally clear out another item from my wish list..


My NEW TOY!! Pearlly



My Pearlly!!
Specially thanks to MR.HO for seeking high and low for my dear “Pearly”(seashell white Sony vaio) this colour is our of stock everywhere but he manage to get it for me!

Have to really thanks him for the complete set of original accessories which is the mouse and laptop case which worth RM393 for both…


Nice carrying case!!


The mousey!!
For the whole week I was expecting my laptop to be here on the 18.07.07 but I was so disappointed because the shop people call me up 1 day before to inform me that “it really out of stock in the market I cant get you this C series seashell white sony vaio” -.-‘’

I was so damn sad…I purposely got the on Monday to give my deposit rm500 so that they can secure an order for me the white colour 1.then on Tuesday I have to go all the way there to get back my deposit because thay say there is now was that I could get it in the market now how sad! but two days later I got it I got a brand new sony seashell white..really have to thanks ken a lot…xoXo muakz muakz

It was a real surprise for me because I didn’t expect to get my laptop so fast… I tot I have to wait and all due to the limitation of stock in the market.
That day ken was suppose to meet me for dinner so he reach my house before me..i wasn’t surprise because from my working place to get back to my house have to go thru the normal peek hour jam.So as I enter the house it seem normal ken was resting at the sofa then my sis was doing her own thing then ken ask me to faster go get change for dinner later… mana tau when I go into my room there the brand new laptop laying on my table OMG! Such a surprise and such a happy day!!

Thanks Ken baby!!

Xoxo!

0 comments: