Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My DeaD boDY is Worth.....

Last week I seem like a long weekends…I seem that I have been thru a lot… I have seen all the sorrow… during my grandma funeral. I can see that my whole family all unite to do something.. everyone came n pay their last respect to grandma..i have seen her dead body on Thursday it was before she was make up and put into the coffin.. :'( she look like she is sleeping peacefully...
-=May you rest in peace=-

Since her passing I felt that I have grow up and even became stronger instead..and this year is the year that I have been thru a lot of ups n down…I used to be a cry baby super emotional person…then I realize when thing really happen I dunno how to cry anymore... couse of her passing I realize life is just so short.. then it make me wonder how should I make full use of my life… and then make me wonder what do I want during my funeral.. what happen when I die? Know 1 know how I wanted my funeral to be? Wat to do with my dead body…sell your body to science?? Just bury it?? Of make it into gem stone?? Now I know I my body only worth $5225….allow people so explore me? Of donate my organ to that ppl that is in need able to use my organ to leave on?
$5225.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Dating Site

Mingle2 - Dating Site

0 comments: