Wednesday, March 12, 2008

lack of updates..

sorry for being real lazy bum.. i have a lot to blog about but i was currently quite busy with work as looking for new job in Singapore...since my last trip that all my s'porean fren had really inspired me that i have a brighter future there... so now i asm damn keen on looking for a new job & new working envoirment....busy updating my resume and portfolio....everything is quite ready except i dunno wat picture to put in coz all my picture are fooling around camwhore 1 la.. haih....the below picture are my options...i need some oppinion....bare in mind that i'll be involve in the fashion industry,design &deco...because they need recent picture all my recent picture also not nice 1 i guess all the better picture is when i had my long hair...which mean i look better with long hair??no??

my option 1

option2 poser pix
option3
anyway i had ask a few fren for their oppinion i guess i'll use option 1..... la any1 interest to see my last resume picture?
haha then u have to wait i'll upload it soon..coming up next more post on Singapore and Bangkok trip and also CNY and and also my recent Sekeping Serendah vacation wit my caollege fren...so stay tune okay?
muakx muaks
xoxo,
love MiszCaryn

0 comments: