Wednesday, March 26, 2008

some where some dinner some cafe

It-Sunday night

It- Dinner time

But dunno where to eat couse not dinner at home so i'll have to go out for dinner and my sis ven bee to go head to section 17 (Amy's house) for farewell dinner and she needed a ride.. so go to fetch here to section 17 later..haih.. still dunno ask who to teman me eat.. then..i got a msg from yen hoe asking me out for dinner then i reply ok sure why not since i also stress where to eat n who to eat with...lucky he ask me out...

so he came and pick me & vb up cause i lazy to drive so we gonna drop my sis off at section 17 1st then go eat... while we on our way there my sis suggest that we go try out Food Foundry situated at sec17 too... so she told me the direction to get there and out.. so after dropping her off we head to the cafe...





so found the place...to our surprise that this cafe was pretty hiden but yet a lot of people... is was like some shop lots of some flats... business is doin well there lor...yen hoe order "Food FoundryFried rice" is quite value for money geh... got chicken got prawn only it ok RM8.9 when we look at the manu.... but when actual 1 came quite disappointed la coz chicken also quite small and the prawn aswell but the is tasty la...




I ordered seafood Marinara..... here come my food damn hungry...btw they served quite fast...the Pasta is rich in tomato sauce with mussels, prawns and clams.. emm yum yum...I love anything with seafood...



Moi...look at my pasta quite big portion lor... cant finish again...and i make YH finish it for me as usually... soem time i quite kesian ppl that go out wit me 1 lor always hav to finish up my food for me... but i am sure they are happy to do so.. coz the guy always get to eat more... plus duno have to order more just eat mine will do....




YH with his Food Foundry Fried Rice RM8.90
Rice fried “kerabu” style served with deep fried chicken and prawns and he like it... good for him coz i dont like rice so too bad la haha...
here is the location map... for your info.. hehe go give it a try... check out their site here
there got another outlet at Bangsar too... gtg back to work... ciaoz...muakz muaxx





0 comments: