Monday, April 14, 2008

FatMAn SteamBoat @ Zia's House

Some night someHow someOne suddenly have this idea of having steamboat:
12 midnight i recived a msg from Zia:
Zia:hey ppl tomorrow night come to my house to have lok lok ok??7 pm...
my reply: huh?? lok lok?? ur house?? like how?
zia: we ask the lok lok van to come over tomorrow night...
my reply: oh wow that is cool...but why suddenly have this idea?celebrating something?
zia:oh no la just that gemaine & i wanted to have steamboat... then too lazy to prepare thay y ask lok lok van to come lor haha... ask more fren to come along too last minute ady dunno ask who to come...
my reply: oh ok cool, sure why not.
so i ask my sister (ven bee) ,ken & yen hoe to come along... they all think is cool to have lok lok at home to haha...
so the next day we head over after work...
while we were there.. zia warn us " every1 must at least eat 20 sticks"
we all tot is not hard to finish 20 stick per person mana tau i could only eat like 5-6 sticks only ady damn full... haha
she order 600 sticks(that is the mininum)
the lok lok booth haha..
Zia & I...
My bestie...zia+me+gem(far right)

my sis(ven bee) + i were enjoying the mum mum...


Me with 2 Zia


with a gem
Jo quinn+Ven Bee+Gemaine+Me+ Yen Hoe
Ken+ME+ Yen Hoe


Jo Quinn + I( i always bump is to this girl in shopping centre1)
Zia Zia,Jo Quinn, Caryn, Zia Wen
ME + Ken
Trying to feed him to eat more... but he tak layan...couse he got to go off ady.
Yen hoe + Icheck out the fatman steamboat guy... he is NO fat man?? he is so thin...should name is the slim man steamboat then....does fatman steamboat make the food sound more yummie?


me and my lil sis...
caryn bunny+ gemmo monkeyKen+Gem+ Eugane




us chilling out...




there is a lot of left over so Zia make us all to tapau it home cause she wont be around the next day... cause she is flying back to shanghai so that is her so call "Farewell thingy", plus her parent dont like to eat all this so she make tapau....anyway thanks Zia.. it was fun, nice simple gathering...well again this post is super late and expired...i was surpose to post about my birthday celebration thingy.... more to come more to come..

0 comments: