Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wish upon a ShinniNg Star....

Make a wish make a wish...

my this year wish list??
some random msn conversation:

raynor:what's your wish list
me:emm...
me: what wish list?
raynor: your B'day
me:haha my wish list,myself also cant fulfill leh..u cant make it la...(everything i want to exp)
raynor: ........... -.-"

haha but seriously i also dunno what i really want n really need... is like i want a lot of thing & need a lot of thing... but i haven't really sit don't n think of what i really wanted all this while...


so i guess first on my list will be a phone... since i lost my precious W900i last year..

i really hope to get another new phone... around w900i series and above....what i am using now is only w810i....
something like w910i function is quite close to w900i but isn't white colour..and w960i also not bad...nvm i'll save more ot get it....

i needed a external hard drive for damn long but haha but just cant drag myself to go get it.... to lazy and i missed the recent Pc fair- which i say i must to and get it but i ended up going out wit my mom and sis that day... so sorry raynor don't mean to ffk u....


LaCie Brick external hard-drive...- i think this damn cute.. lego hard disk...

i think every1 would love to have an i pod..but all this while i don't think i need it till i go back to gym.. make me feel that i need to get an i pod damn portable easy to bring around to run do ur cardio and etc.. i think i pod touch is damn cool too... or maybe an I phone...i always wanted a JBL speaker...but...but but... again when i ask myself again do i really need one??? i just love it....it so soso pretty in white....

JBL spyro


JBL creature 2

the above item are thing that i really like but yet cant drag myself to buy it.... it just to expensive lor i not willing to spend on gadget lor... but i don't mind paying more for a pretty handbag lol...... or another pair of pretty hill.....

anyway last week i went shopping wit my sis they all and i already bought something for myself as my birthday pressie... haha guess what it was??? haha let wait and see k

birthday pressie can only open on birthday itself my so i'll show on my birthday post k..stay tune..

with love,MiszCaryn

muaks xoxo

0 comments: