Thursday, April 10, 2008

MiZu @TTDi Plaza

Someday sometimes some1 wanna bring me out for dinner....
As promise Mr Ho Bring me to the 1st celebration of the month... i make him Promise me to bring me around Wine & dine.. as I say for once i am not gonna diet just gonna unleash myself to just enjoy good food hehe muahaha... going to be fat soon man... only this month...because It my Birthday month.
So Mr Ho decided to bring me to try out MIzu Japanese Fine Dining restaurant.Well I really did enjoy the dinner Thanks Mr Ho. It a nice cozy place for dinner and the food is really nice as well.. there is quite a number of regular around when we were there most of them like to enjoy the beverage there... they have another menu just for Wine,Sake,cocktail & etc......well we didn't order any from that menu didn't plan to drink cause the next morning i still got to wake up eat to get down to Ipoh with parents, but I am sure i'll go back there and enjoy the Beverage.
For the dinner we ordered 2 set dinner cause both of us too lazy to think of what to eat then just get set dinner that consist of almost everything that i wanted to eat from appetizer to desert... He ordered Tempura Set(RM68++) and for me Teppanyaki set(RM68++)ended up paying for MIZU set and Teppanyaki set thanks to the waiter place wrong order for us...as the dishes just come to us and we don't realize any difference between MIZU set wit tempura set.. because the different wit Mizu set is that you get and extra teppanyaki chicken..other then tat is all the same...my advise is next time if any of u wanna go just order tempura or teppanyaki set is good enough...without the chicken it just nice for me wont be too full...We pay extra RM30 just for the Mizu Set(RM90++)
Their utensil pretty simple...
here we go again....let start to take picture while waiting for food...


Moi..

i don't know since when i have this habit of taking picture with something to cover my mouth....

Before order they will serve you with some snack(fish fillet) nice..
i donno wat it call cause is not in the manu....

Our appetizer(pregnant fish) every set they serve the same stuff from appetizer to dessert the different is the main course only...
ME ME ME that me... hungry let eat....yumm
up next is side dish(Unagi with radish) woo i love this dish.. the source & the unagi very yummy...

that ME trying to use my left hand to eat with chopstick haha...fail..Ken not going to play with me coz he use right hand to eat... coz i ask him to use left hand to eat join me... but he tak layan cause he very hungry...
another side dish (salad)... with some sweet source..quite nice at least there is something that don't make me feel guilty after eating haha...Next main dish( tempura)

emm yumm my fav.....
after the tempura we waited for quite long for the teppanyaki to be serve so finally a picture together.....

here some some my main course (teppanyaki chicken+miso soup+rice) Fyi ken and i got the same teppanyaki chicken... so that why i feel not quite worth for pay for mizu set...cause just for another extra teppanyaki chicken... without that i was already damn full lor.....guilty...
But the teppanyaki chicken is seriously delicious... i like there source lor...i dunno watsup wit me and the source i guess their specialty is their source lor...
Finally desert time(Green tea+ red bean+black sesame ice-cream)
this dinner take us about 2 hour to finish leh... really fine dining...they are pretty slow i would say
i heart both the ice-cream both also very yummie..
before we go must take some more picture... look at the wine that that have...i mean usually we don't see Japanese restaurant with alot of wine usually is Japanese rice wine/sake and etc..
that all for now more yummielicious post to come gonna enjoy my birthday month to the max... anyway must thanks Mr Ho.. he really do as promise 1 wor...i was just kidding about it... he say cannot must do it.. he will keep his promise.. Thank you... a very lovely dinner.. arigatou

0 comments: