Wednesday, June 18, 2008

gifts from far away...

People around been going around traveling whiteout me... :( so sad...


too bad, i just change job hard to take leave now... if not I'll be the one traveling around too.....


around this time last year i went to Hong Kong & Bangkok.... but now cant go off.... ok must "sabah"" tahan""" wait till i can go...


just like my parent they just went to Kota Bahru to attend some relatives wedding dinner and at the same time the go around traveling aswell went to Pulau redang and the border line of Thai as well... so at they drop by terengganu is a must to go to the restaurant to eat "Stuffed crab" it really yummie...



it call "restaurant Tong Juan"



they only "tah bau" 4 pcs back in case it not nice to eat ady when is not fresh....



look it quite big leh... and only cost you RM7.50 each damn worth lor...

the whole crabbie... yum..


look it full of the crab meat inside... all stuffed..

closer look wit chili... yum yum..i ate it once like 10 year ago and finally get to eat it again....but i want more... 1 for each of us isn't enough seriously... but never mind I'll make sure I'll drop by then when i go terengganu...cant wait ti eat it again...




other then my parent going about.... my dear fren Raynor also went to Singapore for work or training... so he is so nice he bought me "lindt" chocolate" so yummie... he is evil wan me to be fat caryn soon when i finish this....

thanks Mr. Raynor for making me fat... haha...love the chocolate...

other then the "Lindt chocolate" he also bought me this....

.

.

this cute lil toy... so thoughtful of him that he know that I'll me moving to nice place new office so but me something to but at my office table wor.. ha ha so cute and it in pink...



see so cute looking at you and smile all the time... with d head moving all da time lol...


My dear Mr HO went to Taiwan for work without me.... how i wish i could tag along too... the hotel he stayed is so nice.. and i always wanted to go to Taiwan for the food haha... but sadly i cant follow...so as always i'll as him to buy me pressie.. and guess what he bought me??

"Baci Chocolate"



gosh.. chocolate again... i am gonna be damn fat i tell u...
he say he really got no time for shopping so he could only get me some "baci" from airport -.-"


he feel bad if he don't buy me anything...

lesson learn... next time i wont simply ask ppl to buy me pressie ady... make me feel damn bad no time also get me something....



so his next trip to shanghai i didn't ask him to buy me anything ady lol...and yet he got me something but is not last min buy 1... ha ha but he got me this...

.

.

.

this cutie lil cow (nici toys) in m'sia no cow at the moment it mouse haha..


it really cute thanks Mr. HO

i know cow represent me.. that y u bought me this... thank u" xie xie"

next trip Mr.Ho will be goin to s'pore so let c what he will get me this time... ha ha will update once i got it haha... he is goin this week...

ciao,xoxo

love,Miszcaryn

0 comments: