Monday, June 2, 2008

Glamorous Fashion Week@ the Curve

This is the event that I been looking forward to every year since i started working for the Curve.

so far is the best event since i join.. i really do enjoy doing fashion week events from setup till the gala night it whole lot of fun...i really will treasure there that i may take part for the fashion show it really good experience...

Anyway this is gonna be the last fashion week@ the Curve for me...
so let take a look at the overall setup for our Glamorous fashion show...

here is d setup for the table and stage is at the back....




check out the chandeliers and the stage.. nice?

the round area in the center of the stage is for the musician and to put instrument...

The Arrival ..
.
.
.
i have invited 4 of my guest ven bee,Mr Ho,Mr. Looi and Calvin Tan but Calvin couldn't make it so only the 3 of them came...

here is Ven Bee@ Glamorous fashion week.

here is Mr.Looi & Mr.Ho @ Glamorous fashion week.

then let move on wit the event of the night...

it all start with opening act by lil ballerina...


check them out they are so cute and graceful.


The Emcee of the night, Daphne Iking..

then follow by first round of walk by Tengku Azura..

she look fabulous lor...

then Performance by Janet Lee

The Diva is out wit a Snake as Janet Lee's doin her performance...

next was Performance by Atilia..

this are Atilia's dancer... check out their hair... there all have got crazy hair...

then it come to the end of the whole event wit The Finale of the Glamorous Fashion Week...
all model at the stage for the Finale...

all model will pass by our table b4 get back to backstage... the is the time where Mr. Ho & Mr. looi can check out the model up close.. haha

the after event...
Will be CAM WHORE time....

ME & Siew YIen(from PR company)

moi...finally after the event got time to take picture...lol..


my lil sis & Moi@ Glamorous fashion week.

my colleague Rina+Danie & Moi...
Janet Lee & Moi..

L-R: Zam zam, Moi,Kamal,Zain,Shirley,Daphne Iking,Farah,Herda & Myra..
moi & Ven bee cam whoring...
moi...
moi & Joey G


Joey G & Mr. Ho

moi...
Mr.Looi & I
Mr.HO & moi @ Glamorous fashion week.
MR.HO & Mr.Looi presenting cheque to each other... haha


since this is my last fashion week @ the curve... so i got to catch all my colleague to take picture wit me....
so this is KAmal & I, he is my teammate...
my super nice boss Zain & moi
FYI he is the best boss i ever had...
the A&P girls...
Moi, Shakira,Herda &Shirley

moi & Shirley on stage...

next was cam whoring wit my guest,.... if till now u "beh tahan" ady then i guess u can move on to next post haha...

yen hoe & Ken & I during the event....
i guess they really enjoying themselves lor... haha..

us...again..
Ven bee da poser... we poser sial....

my lil sis wit me hanging out on stage after the whole event...


Moi on stage...
Ken & I on stage...

the poser of da day... lol...
so that all for now... i know this post was long ago but i was seriously very busy with new job and all n i was having culture shock for the 1st week of my work... but now is almost a month working there i could adept to it ady.... thank god!!..sad part was i lost my nice boss and replace but weirdo boss....i don't quite like him... but what to do he is my boss now...
promise I'll have more updates soon... :)
ciao xoxoxo, Miszcaryn..

0 comments: