Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ken's Birthday Part I

HAppy belated birthday to Mr HO,
we delay his birthday celebration till the 21st June 08 since Mr HO is such a busy man been flying to shanghai & Taiwan just got back and finally got chance to have a nice dinner with him...

so i drag him out shopping with me whole day and a movie(made of honour) it was a nice movie for me... we enjoyed it....

so after movie then we moved on to kl Ozeki Tokyo for da dinner...

Fyi Ozaki is a Japanese restaurant that ken & i wanted to go check out 4 years back but till now only get to try out..... gosh time fly.....
and SO after 4 years we finally get to try out...
so here we are at Ozeki...
after we have order our food while waiting for food to be serve we cam-whore bit here n there ...weird right 2 guy enjoy to cam whore with me lol...
Mr. Ho & moi moi on the can fit on to the baby's chair lol...
Mr. Ho & I again...

the good buddy... KEn & Calvin


his pressies from us...
look the birthday boy enjoying the book/album that i make for him..

Calvin presenting the pressie to the birthday boy
moi presenting the present to Mr Ho.

now it come to mum mum time...
dinner is served... so here is Mr Ho's Udon sets..


Calvin with his seafood sets..
and lastly me and my bento sets
check out my sets all small small dish only.. i love small and mini dish
ken's Udon sets with Salmon sushi and all....

so after eating we wanted to order sakae but ended up didn't b'coz ken's got to go for fulsal so we hangout there chit chat a while then only go off... so before we go we need to do some cam whoring around....still manage to capture some picture...
so I'll end this post wit this few picture..

tata...next post will be on ken's bday part2 :)
take care
xoxo
MiszCaryn

US

KEN & I
MOI
KEn & CALVIN
moi
xoxo


0 comments: