Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On My BirthDay....

On the 27th April(actual Day)
Ken & Calvin came pick me Pavilion kl,
so first stop will be cinema went check out the movie, time then we decided to watch "run papa Run" show was around 2pm so we don't have much time for brunch so just stop by 1901 hot dog got grab a bite...

instead of regular we had it in great.... haha as in the hotdog size(what were u thinking?)


emm yumm...i am enjoying my food...

Next Stop was movie time... so we went and catch "run papa run"starring: Louis Koo &Rene Liu
so after the movie was about 4ish, ntg much to do then went around shopping with the guy.. btw instead of me buying things is the 2 guy then got something for themselves.... -.-"

so after that ntg better to go we stop by Starbucks again...


i had hot Hazelnut Hot chocolate again yum... i lovin it...


Moi..da birthday girl..
Ken Da boss..

Calvin the funny guy..

while we were enjoying our Starbucks half way ken got a call so he went out to answer his call then follow by calvin, he say he wanted to go toilet wor.. so the both of them "tam dai wo"(leave me alone) at Starbucks alone.. manatau the both of them went to baskin robbin to buy cake...after their return they kinda rush that wanna head the dinner place their excuse was scared traffic jam& cant find our way there... so we move on...

btw the both of them really very geng lor i didn't know then we carrying a cake while they are walking wit me...they can really hide it...

yup so next stop was Hajime,Japanese bang low restaurant around Ampang.

moi wit my new toy...yup i even bring my bunny bear there... haha



My bunny bear was there to dine too....he even got a place by itself(yes i know i damn lame)
Again we over order again.. there is 4 of us and we order about 3 set meal,5 hand rolls,and a few side dish.....

Ken + Moi


before ordering we ady start to cam whore.

Me & my bunny bear..

Me & MR piggy..

we really piggy-ing out man look at the amount of food on the table...

the lady's set.
Calvin + sook Yee(yup she look sick cause she sick also come join us for my bday dinner)
Ken trying to steal my bunny bear...yes i know i been playing wit my bear whole night long...n more to come haha... i think it really cute ma...



My peanut better ice-cream cake very yummy..from (BR)
so make a wish now....(i want everything!!! muahaha!!)

my cake start melting ady so i better cut it asap...


btw the stupid Pavilion baskin Robbin got no dry ice no ice box ntg & they are selling ice-cream cake... that y my cake stay to melt when have to find out way to hajime from pavilion...lucky it was still in shape...if not then i'll be damn sad...


Calvin+ME+Sook YEe+Ken


Ken& I
Calvin & I
sook yee+ i out side of HAjime..
Calvin Tan & Ken Ho outside... oh ya with my bunny bear too..


so here are some of the pressie i got from my fren....
once again thank you every1 for being so nice...
all the plans, celebration& pressie...
i really appreciate, n treasure every moment...
Muakz muaks... love u all...


xoxo,
MiszCaryn

0 comments: