Sunday, May 18, 2008

my surprise Pre birthday celebration...

Ok finally i am blogging about my birthday celebration... hehe :P

Yes i know i been Missing in action again, ya but what to do really busy at work and now i am finally very free at work coz boss will not assign me new task already....... coz i am leaving soon my last day at the Curve will be 4th June.. sob sob..


so ya back to my Birthday....
on the Friday night Ken ask me out for dinner(i suspect that he for sure planing something)
cause i feel that why suddenly he so semangat to ask me teman him dinner & all.......


and our so call "dinner" is at Starbucks... cause both of us don't really feel like eating but still drag myself out coz it a Friday night i don't wanna stay at home as for ken i felt weird why he so semangat go out manatau he got plan....


ya so... here i am at Jaya One Starbucks
i actually suspected that Ken have some plans so i ask him
Me: eh why 2 night so free to ask me out? u said that u wanted me to teman u for dinner and yet we didn't go for dinner?
Ken:emm coz i wanted to to pass you this(the 4ever friend bear that i love)
Me: emm *big Smile* so happy... thank U so much... emm but to night ask me out just for this??Ken: Ya just incase i don't see you on ur Birthday...
Me:-.-" oh ok ic...(so i believe him)

during the session Ken make me laugh and cry by said things that make me emo..so later he ajak Fowler to come and join us for the yum cha session...then around 10 plus we call off the night... i believe that he go no plan just normal yumcha at this moment...


btw Starbucks give me 2 complimentary coupon to redeem any free Starbucks beverage(because my drink got Small flys on the cream -.-" *yucks*


later when he fetch home that time i suspect that is acting very weird.. busy sms-ing n driving very slow, when around to reach my house he suddenly,want me to teman him to pump petrol so i follow him since i got ntg to do back at home,after that he needed to go to the bank,so just follow(but i know he for sure got some plan)



as ken went to the bank i got nothing better to do then cam whoring wit my new toy... cute rite?


as i reach home i feel something weird about my house... my parent dress up( instead of home clothes) then later i saw 2 pair of stranger shoe hiding rite under my dad car... haha damn funny. so as i walk in i slumber asking my parent why they change & all then rush to the toilet right b4 i could rush to the loo all this good friend of mine pop-up from our laundry room(where my maid to all the ironing & all), i burst out in tears n all coz b4 that ken ady make me so Emo that y i could tear very easily.

Thanks guys... thanks for all the afford& surprise...

this is my 2 so call cake...my creative friends decorated the ice-cream ...
look i am still tearing...wiping of the tear.. it tear of joy..

moi:it time to make a wish.....


blow blow blowing hard....
Ven Bee(she berpakat with ken),mummy,Moi,daddy



Ven Bee(she berpakat with ken),mummy,Moi,Ken(planner)didy.

groupie:

back:princess Mimi,Shinying,Lynda,Jeremy,princess lilac

front:ME d birthday princess, evonne..


groupie

it time to open my pressie... from my good friend...guess wat the got for me?

check this out... i got whole lots undies.....pretty1 hehe...
got total of 6 pcs 1 from each of them... thank u for coming all the way to surprise me...even isn't my actual birthday i am happy that u guy had an early celebration wit me..

thanks xoxo

muakzz

spacial thanks to Ken,lynda & venbee for making this happen..

once again thank u every 1 for all your wishes,sms,email,friendster,facebooks msgs... :) i know you guy remember my birthday i am very happy d:)

0 comments: