Sunday, May 4, 2008

Things I did b4 my Birthday...

i believe every girl would like to look good on their birthday right so am i...

here is something i do to pamper myself from time to time..... Pedicure..

i did my padi on last Monday on the 21st April which is 6 days away from my Bday not choice cause have no time to do 1 or 2 day B4 my Bday so must do it earlier..


Here is the out come and how my lil toe nail..

The theme is : bow & ribbon..

1 nail had in on 3D nail art(bow) with pink and white stone on it.

other toenail is all i had it on small lil ribbon(all different angle)


Then on Wednesday(23/4/08)

i had an interview at KL so i make my hair appointment on the same day after lunch to recolour my hair.

gosh it take me 4 freaking hour to colour+highlight my hair.

sound simple so call colour + highlight manatau so damn tedious

This is how i look B4 the hairdo(hair out of shape and black colour root is out) yuck hate it..
First my professional stylish trim my hair then they bleach my hair in to small stripe(cause i didn't want fat stripe it gonna look ugly when the red colour faith)
While bleaching process heating it so that it discolour faster...

this is how it look after bleaching look quite good with brown/Blondie highlight kinda like it...


make me feel like after this process i just wanna stop here so tiring take so long.....but no it don't just stop here still have to colour it....



While colouring my hair(heating it again so that the colour process eat in faster) after waiting for like 30 min of this they put on more dye with different % of dye to my upper roots...


this is after put more dye on upper roots.. then after that wash off then finally treatment time... gosh been waiting n waiting for treatment time to come for long then after that blow dry and more trim and blow again....



Then finally the end result... red red purplish hair i got lol....



then on the next day(24/04/08) i went and do my nail during lunch time really no time ady so no choice have to go during lunch time haha...and i was supposed to go for facial but i cancel it coz cant make it got stuff to do...



i choose to do French manicure then nail art.. i just love French a lot can got every any kinda clothing and all occasion....


so that all for now more to come more to come... stay tune k muakz

xoxo

Miszcaryn

0 comments: