Monday, May 12, 2008

Loves My Mummie....

Finally finally I got 1 post that is up to date...

I know I know I still own a lot of my birthday post and all but no worries it coming up next :)
Ya I keep best thing for last lol....
First of all i would like to wish my Dearest Mummy and all the mom other there
Happy mother's Day!!
oh let me update u guy on what i did over the weekend.. it was like the most tiring weekend ever, it just so damn pack.... starting from Thursday to Sunday

So On Thursday night the Curve had their Yearly Gala Fashion Night i was damn busy whole day, work from 9am -10 pm at night...then around 12 only reach home..

Then Friday another crazy day at work... as i have to prepare all my handover work have to arrange everything nicely & etc...Then after work have some gossiping session wit colleague (Tan Sri's daughter) then dinner with some fren(to catch up) and we call off the night around 10pm.
then Saturday.....i tot i could sleep till late but NO, cause i promise myself to at least go gym 3 time a week, so must wake up early in the morning to follow Ken & Calvin to da gym... *Rajin-nya*

after that went to 1 of Curve's Tenant official launch and charity fashion show(kid fashion show)& follow by cocktail then after that ken+yenhoe+Kok Wai +I continue with yum cha at our all time fave starbucks.. after then we just call off the day around 6 something... i was feeling a bit sick n tired already so as I reach home don't even have time to change then zoom off to my bed ZzzZ..

Btw i guess i only get to recharge less then 1 hour woke up by my lil sis ady...got to go out for pre mother's day dinner....that night bro wanna belanja(buy us dinner)

So The Actual Day SUNday I finally can had enough sleep...woke up around 12 something then get ready to go out with Mummy....today is only girl's day out no man wit us.....my sis planned to bring mummy to Bangsar do some boutique hopping around jalan Telawi... so first stop was Delicious @ Bangsar village II....so this time is On Carrie... Next stop was Cats Whiskers,- mom bought a lot of stuff where else Ven Bee & I was just bored just sitting there Daydreaming because both of us have been to every single Cat whisker boutique from Damasara Utama to Hartamas,practically ntg much for us already... as i was pretty broke coz bought quite a lot from Ted Baker last week.....-.-" i guess when the bill come I’ll *faint* then next stop Tea & Sympathy.... yeah here got stuff for me and my sis all there stuff there very cute and unique...love it.. then when to Gossip and again mom n sis start buying things..... Finally they are done hopping around willing to go back to the car already....


so next stop Mid valley i plan to buy my mum Dinner there.....(till that time still thinking where to eat) but we don’t care just go there first. as we reach there let my mom continue with her shopping but Ven bee & i was pretty tired so we kinda like looking for place to sit down but everywhere also pack wit human....so we ended up at this Nyonya colour restaurant at the underpass between Mid valley & Garden... Btw i wanted to drink HOt Sweet stuff badly at first wanted to have hot chocolate at starbucks but really lazy to walk all the way there so just simply find a place to sit.. at Nyonya colour and i order Bubur Cha cha it really suck big time.... instead of sweet it Salty *yucks* make me even more sick,..... just seat there to kill time.. so we waited till around 7 straight away go up to Dragon-I to get place so that when mom come don't have to wait for seat lor.. i am such a good daughter rite?


then after the dinner go home get ready to go out to(coz Promise ken + yen hoe got to watch the match with them)so i went for yumcha session till around 12.30am



So that all for my weekends how was urs?

So noW is picture time...
oops i'll update Thursday gala Fashion night on the next post.... :)

FRIDAY...

Tea Time/gossip session@ asam Pedas


This is ME!!




This is Myra(Our Boustead group Tan Sri's Anak) also my colleague

Saturday......



HEre is the flower that help Ken to order....
Closer up the card i spacially make which include all the company logos haha... coz i too lazy to write on the card so i guess printing it out is the best....


during the launching at Dommi...
Michelle(owner)Sarimah Ibrahim,Sheila majid,Linda(owner),Adele(curve's Center Manager)



After the launch we proceed to center court for the kid's Fashion show....

they are all very cute... just like adult fashion show...just that look like adult strunk into lil kid on the runway coz Dommi style are like man clothes strunk into lil boy clothes.

Later at night dinner time... @ New Formosa Restaurant
fried Unagi in "na yau style"this is yummy..
Yam Rice....

actually we order a few more dishes just that we was too busy eating after that....

Moi...


Ven Bee moi lil sis..
We were all have a nice chat after all the main dish while waiting for dessert...

it always good to have some nice bonding time during dinner..

our dessert mix pudding...

Sunday(mother's day)


This is my Dearest mummy..

she is busy drawing some design of clothes that we wanted her to make for us,she is just the best mom ever always only think for us...even dining time also busy with our stuff.


We didnt order much coz we know we sure can't finish....so usually for 4 person we only order about 3 person meal to share...
Thai seafood spaghetti


duck confit spaghettini(a bit oily but yummie)

duck red curry with lychee and rice(is this new to me)

Venbee my lil sis..love to pose here & there everywhere she go..
Carrie love this duck red curry with lychee and rice( she sapu all the lychee)

no matter how full i was i'll always have space for dessert haha...
"Berrilicious Pavlova"(back)& "Banoffee Pie "(front)
this is my new found love "Banoffee Pie " love it...

well actually i love both of them... but yet hate them for adding pound on me....:(
i love n hate them...
Delicious Cafe gave us a complimentary pack of 3 mini cupcakes for spending above RM100.
mummy & i
Ven Bee & Mummy
Carrie & Mummy

At Mid Valley,Nyonya colour
Ven bee give that"yuck look" this is the salty bubur chacha i was talking about..

Suck big time...

yes i pretend to look like i enjoy it.. haha...


at Dragon-I(dinner time)



My fav Xiao long Bao and pork rib in sweet & sour sauce

fried chicken fillet in dried chillies

EggPlant with miced meat...yummie..

Moi wit MAma..

Me wit my favourite Xiao long baozzz....
AND FINALLY I ask Ven bee to food da bill... haha( i let her be the bos for the night) for your info that is the card i sub for her.. so we buy mom n carrie dinner...

last but not least must wish every1 happy mother's day again...

hope u guy enjoy it....

xoxo,Miszcaryn

0 comments: