Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pre Bday Dinner @ Zen & another surprise

on Saturday night 26th April 08....
Mr Fowler bring me out for a nice dinner as promise...
i wanted to have Japanese cuisine,at first he wanted to bring me go Rakuzen(Subang) but it was full house, so i decided to go for the 1 near by Rakuzen which name Tomoe but it was quite full as well. At first we were ask to sit at the sushi bar b4 they could get us a place,that was the deal but after waited for sometime(plus i was damn hungry) i was annoy liao so... we ask how long we need to wait & the waitress told us that they still cant get us a place anytime soon so why not we place our order 1st n all but i was ady very annoyed & really disappointed , so i told her it ok I'll just pay and go...so we to Zen@ SunwayPyramid..

OK final destination... ZEN
once we reach there, straight away got a place.... indeed is was a cosy place(close up session)


Moi...
Mr Fowler...



the food...this is nice cant really remember the name.. all i remember was it nice to play(masak-masak) the meat was very tender too.. yumm

i guess we order too much for just the 2 of us...


my food...


unagi rice..yumm damn a lot of unagi love it..

the dessert time...

waffle ice...



my all time fave green tea ice-cream wit red bean...

Fowler & i cam whoring (i dare him to act cute wit me) ha ha he fail la..

thanks for the nice dinner Mr.Fowler!! ya u keep ur promise to bring me out for dinner haha ya now i believe u'll remember my bday hehe... so we call off the night around 11 plus because my sis called me n told me that mum & dad bought me cake so i better be back b4 12....

here is my cake...
Btw my sis lied to me again coz she berpakat wit ken again for another surprise..
as i go home then i straight away go back to my room as usual so i didn't know what was happening....
actually ken came to my house around the same time as i reach home but he park his car further away from my house n walk to my house so that i wont suspect anything...

i got con by them this time i really tot i just gonna celebrate wit my family only lor....

so ya ken came to my house with a cake....


Ken + I

Dad +ME +Ven Bee

actually not all my family member is back yet, mom was out wit fren, bro & sis dunno go where but KEN cant stay till late so just faster cut cake and all lor...

cocoa bebe & moi...

A big thank u to Ken & Fowler for making my birthday a memorable & and complete 1

big huge for u guys....

xoxo,

0 comments: