Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feeling RED?

Hey peeps,
I am back, I been busy catching up with old friends and old colleague..
and I been doing a lot of CNY shopping. with my mom lately,
so been teman-ning her around to buy stuff to deco our house,
so I was free last Tuesday so I dismantle the Xmas tree then put up the "RED"
it time for the RED feeling...
hehe
......
since i don't get to do deco for shopping mall this year I shell deco my own home...
Deco theme: Flowery = "Far hoi fu kuai"
colour theme: Red + Pink
(side View)
this is one of a Conner of my house...
this is going to be the side table that place all the cookies + snacks.

Front view of it.....
Close up...
I fill up my house with "flowery feel" with Cherry pink blossom...


overall look....of the Conner...

i added the pink blossom at the semi- circle plaster.....

this is a custom made CNY lantern, will be hang at the front of my house....
this year deco damn kau... haha
what to do coz i too free to deco around hahah..
some of the area at the living room with lil bit and pieces of CNY feeling...
vintage corner...

staircase area...
add 2 big fishy....
mean"nien nien you yu"(every year got fish)
at the center of it added a greeting sign" go xi fatt cai"
so ppl can u imagine how my house look like??
damn got CNY feel rite? haha
eh VB what do u think of the Deco? damn kau compare to last year rite??

0 comments: