Saturday, January 3, 2009

F.r.e.e movie any1?

I was lucky... i got F.r.e.e movie again...

on the 30th dec 2008 my bro call me around 1pm :-

Bro: eh sis i got 4 movie ticket for bedtime story,interested to go watch it tonight at 9pm.
ME: oh ok cool,sure why not?
Bro:But i am not going home early,so you have to come pick up the ticket from me(KLCC).
ME:-.-" sweat....
ME: oh ok then i'll c how la.

Since i just recover from fever damn lazy to go under the hot sun to drive or take LRt down to Klcc la...
then i try asking around any of my friends that may happen to be in KL to pick up for me...
so i tried asking Raynor if he could pick up the ticket from my bro...

so i invited Zita,Gem & Raynor for the movie...


the ticket...


movie is at 9:30@1 Utama
the show is quite nice & cute storyline...


rate:4/5
oh i just love to the poster that there have at GSc is like a life size storybook
the outside of it...

the inside of the book..nice... quite nice...
.
..
.
.

NEXT

then on new year day, late at night i got free movie premier passes again.. this time my bro give it to my sis and my parents as well.. but my sis didn't wanna watch so she gave she ticket to me...

this time it Lady Cop & PAPA crook
this time guess i go watch with who??
haha with my parents..... it been so long since i last watch movie with my parents, suddenly felt like a lil girl again...
but the movie was soso only...i was expecting it to be nice... coz it from the producer of internal Affairs and i always like Sammi cheng movie.. but this time is was soso only...
I'll rate it: 2/5

that all for now... ciaoz,
xoxo & good night
MiszCaryn

0 comments: