Monday, January 26, 2009

Pre- Cny

Hey ppls, Happy Chinese "niu" Year to everyone and Gong Xi Fatt cai. Wishing everyone good health and get lots of angpaus....

Btw just wanna post my out dated post of pre CNY didn't a lots of preparation, since this year so free no need to work i have bought myself cny dress from cny day 1 till chap goh mei lol...

is from the collection from every weekends shopping with mom and Mr Ho ...
then book myself pedicure and facial to pamper myself and also for cny hehe...
so i was lucky that i didn't my pedicure 1 week before the peak weeks...


since have sign up for courses with bubble 5 so i didn't my basic pedicure there and i didn't like their nail art so i go back to curve there for add on the nail art siao right but as long as i like i don't care... just do it...

so was at bubble 5

selecting colour that fit cny moods

so i choose the limited edition opi pink(in circle)

well bubble 5 use to be located at uptown near maybank there but now since there have moved i never go there about a year d so now there are located at Cineleisure same floor wit "Scarlet"

The have upgraded from normal comfy sofa to massage chair...
it really awesome really can enjoy my pedi to da max+ they added Lcd tv ,so that you can watch some dvd and enjoy massage while doin you pedi really love being pamper like that...

this is the lower part of the massage chair is attached with the sink.

pls ignore my fat legs... bad angle i know...


me...camwhore abit

yup i am seating on the black massage chair...


so this is the out come on my padicure... love the lil flower nail art(sakura) that really give cny feeling haha...

btw I didn't my manicure super super last minute cause i didn't have the time coz suddenly the peak week i got freelance work to do so no time to go for my manicure so sad... i was trying to book myself a place is super hard... so what i did was go to more hidden manicure place where ppl hardly go.... so i try my luck by goin to Nxz for dinner then b4 dinner i go there and ask if they still can take me in... so they told me about 9pm maybe got place so i ask them to call me if can fit me in earlier btw they told me they will be open till 12am damn "geng" first time i hear mani place open till so late btw it ady 24th jam 2009 which every ady go back to home town and all i was really damn lucky...

btw i ended up only doin my manicure around 10++ and by the time i finish and totally dry is already 12 am omg...but i was really happy wit outcome damn love the 3D nail art...
this is the outcome of my manicure and pedicure i did at both diff place but they match very well together...


I must really that someone for being super duper nice... he teman me for dinner at fullhouse @ nzx then fetch me to look for atm(coz we both dont have much cash on hand d + the restaurant credit card line is down really keksi so i gave out all my cash d so need to get money got my manicure) then he waiting for me alone till 12am while i was doin my manicure... he is super nice lor...... who is that guy????make a guess... haha
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadah




Mr Raynor Chuah... my super nice frens + makan kaki...
so that all for now will blog about CNY and dinner at fullhouse soon...
ciao
MiszCaryn

0 comments: