Thursday, January 1, 2009

GooD-BYE 2008, Hello 2009


Yo peeps,
HAPPY NEW YEAR
We should all welcome 2009 with a open heart.. :) with positive mind set...
as every1 is preparing for the tough year to come and is finally here...
how ever i hope i wont turn out as we every1 said k....
let hope for the better :)
I wish year 2009 is a better year for ME and for every1 out there :)


2008 had pass and i have been through a lot of new things in life see more thing learn more and grown up...
and definitely a lot of ups and downs,
quiting my old job,getting a new one then be jobless...
i was definitely a damn interesting year for me ... I really hope this coming year is going to be a GOOD year for me:)



so how did you celebrated you new year eve??
Well i am sure every1 had lots n lots of fun...

Well as for me I didn't know what to do till last minute haha..


because i didn't plan in advance...
or maybe i have too many option dunno which 1 to go to....
option1 :- go to Hien Yoong house to chill out(drinking & potluck party)
option2 :-My friend got 2 suites at pyramid tower at 28 floor (best place to watch fireworks)
option3:-Zia me that Meng Juan house will have BBq party (she ask me to join as most of my girl friend will be there)


well this time around it seem like a lot of home party, i guess we all had all grown up and got tired of going to club or places that is packed with people and get stuck in da jam for hours.


btw I have decided to go with the flow...

initial plan was to drop by Hien yoong place for dinner then only head to Sunway but last minute change plan cause we have to go the hotel or Sunway early because he don't wanna get stuck in da jam..we manage to reach the hotel around 6:30pm


so hangout around there rest a while before we go down to Pyramid for out new year eve dinner....


we have no idea what to eat again so... just walk around a while
so i have decide to just got hot TGIF since is not too pack with human..


after out simple dinner is already around 10 so we faster go but mixer before "giant" close then head back to our suites as some of our friend is goin to bring 4 bottle of "ahhm"(u know what la) for the night to drink...

so then we started drinking as every1 arrived at da room...2 suites & 20 over pax for the night...


no actually every1 ended up all jam pack in 1 suite to drink and countdown...

Thanks to my Friend Mr Woon, he so Smart requested for the nice view room and we all have a clear view of the firework.

this is the view from our room...

we had a great view of the firework ver close1...


thanks Mr Woon For the room....and inviting us there.

I had a nice and simple celebration which I enjoy... :)
once again i would like to wiSh everyone a happy happy 2009

Cheer,
xoxo
MiszCaryn

0 comments: