Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

This post is about about my mom...
today is her birthday would like to wish her a happy and wonderful birthday...
wish her good health and stay pretty haha....
wish she stay cool and stay young too...
would like to tell her that I love her...
she is the best mom ever...
would like to tell her that she is the most wonderful person in da world...


who is that wonderful person??
.
.
.
.

tadah...
my wonderful mom...
mom & I
so just going to have a simple celebration for her bring her out for dinner...
and guess what we bought for her????

haha ....
.
.
.
Tadah...



something from here....



guess what is inside??

opp i cant show u coz it all wrap up have to wait for her to open haha.. btw we bought her a wallet...

and this also... some beauty product... haha

so hope my mom will have a happy and memorable bday...

i gtg now going got dinner now

ciao..



xoxo...



MiszCaryn



UpDated On Da Birthday Celebration
Just to share some picture with my lil sis, she miss out this celebration

mon & dad at mid velley after dinner at the garden...family picture with out ven bee haha...

While mom opening her presie...

0 comments: