Monday, December 8, 2008

Bird nest session...

I had like this dry cough since 3weeks ago which is killing me...couldn't sleep every night cause of the cough...
I had the same kinda cough like 2 years ago which lasted 2month then only fully recoved...
I tried all kinda of cough medication also don't work so... it only cure when my mom cook bird nest soup for me... i drink 2 round of the bird nest soup it totally cure....
so this time round is the same since i have seen the doc and also ate medication but still the same so... my mom have to cook bird nest soup for moi again.. how weird my cough need to be cure by bird nest soup haha...
such an expensive sickness....
so today mom and dad went out and bought this back home....
.
.
.
.
.
.
they bought like whole bag of bird nest home...
the nest before any cleaning process..
really raw & full nest...
so we need to do the cleaning process before we can cook it..
the cleaning process.....

1st we have to soak in da water for at least an hour ...
so that it will be spread out and soften...
which make the cleaning process easier...after it soften...
my mom start to do the cleaning d...
i help her with it...

need to pick up every single piece of lil fur & dirt from it..

need to use a few bowl for the cleaning process...
from the 1st one to the 2nd bowl clean it a few round...

round3-4

so finally can see crystal clear bird nest...

have to totally clean it in da water if not you won't able to see the micro mini fur...

this is the end result of the crystal clear bird nest..

it ready to be cook..
so.. it time to cook it...




firstly the ingredient that you need is:-
-sugarcane sugar
-water
-slow cooker or pressure cooker
and last but not least
-Bird nest

the sugarcane sugar..."Bing tang"

you all need a slow cooker or pressure cooker...

just put in the amount of sugar to taste...
just boil in da pressure cooker for only 30 minute...
and
"tadah"
.
.
.


my bird nest is ready to be eaten....


wow.. look at the freshly cook bird nest...

emmm yum yum...

look at the nest...not small bit & pieces lei.. is damn full and thick...

so today I'll drink a bowl then tomorrow I'll drink another hopefully my cough will be cure soon...

btw Mr. HO my cough is from you,so my mom ask u to come to my house to have a bowl...cause she cook extra....

so that all for my bird nest cooking session..

Oh by the way Ven bee no worries we have a lot more bird nest so... when you come back from
State mom will cook for you again haha...

XOXO,

MiszCaryn

0 comments: