Thursday, December 18, 2008

X'mas tree oh my Xmas tree

Christmas is just around the corner... i sososo miss to decorating Christmas tree so...
Since I am so free then i just have to decorate my house with xmas feel...
so i decided on the theme colour: PINK + Silver
of coz the ornament will be: silver + pink ball combination
-some ice flick
-some white snow stripe..
-some blink blink light
-some white light( to blend with the white snow stripe)

here goes..

My blink blink shiny star... like this 1 ... haha

Pink tear drop + white snow stripe..


silver ball ball + white snow stripe...



this is how it look like after it light up!!


another pix of my xmas tree...

so this is where my Xmas tree was place at my house... :)

and while i was decorating the tree, my cute lil fat doggie Cocoa Chanel is staring at me all time

coco mimi

isn't she cute?? she is so damn cute.. haha

signing off

xoxo

MiszCaryn

0 comments: