Saturday, December 13, 2008

B.O.R.I.N.G week.....

This week is been a really "sien week"(boring) for me..
cause every1 just abandon me and go out of the country...
i guess is time for me to plan another holiday..
some 1 very important is not around me... she "dam dai me" to go on her holiday to da state
she is like my best shopping kaki & all..
she went on the 3rd Dec and now I ady feel sien without her around...
plus she is goin for 1month plus.. she'll only be back on on Jan before CNY..hiah who is going to teman me go for CNY shopping -.-"
and this Mr Ho run away to S'pore for his business trip..for like a week.. he not around no1 bring me go out for makan makan ,gai gai and hangout d...
but lucky me still got Raynor(makan kaki) around to teman me go around makan hehe..
here is come pix take at the airport....
sending my sis off...(3rd Dec 2008)
Ven BEE, daddy,mummie, Moi
btw picture was take after she check in.. so which mean she actually have more baggage that u can c on the pic.. she got like this 2 big 23kg luggage bag check in plus 2 more hand carry... damn "Kua cheong"....she bring damn alot of thing over for her bf... hopefully when she come back her bag will be filled wit stuff for us...
VenBEE, Daddy,Mummie, Mr Ho(he was the driver,coz we didnt want daddy to drive)
so after she chack in we went to McD to chill while waiting for her boarding time... then later join by Suan Loong's parents( they are nice ppl) came all the wait just to sent her off they "dam sum" my sis go there alone so concern...
so next was some pix of the curve deco..
last Friday meet up wit Raynor for dinner and did some grocery shopping...(for da sushi party)
so we had dinner at Ikano Pulau ketam stamboat..
then after that we got walk around to camwhore but sadly didnt bring DSLR cam...if not will we have fun taking pix around... but nevermind this week we may go there wit DSLR for quality pix ...
so here are some camwhore pix
moi wit Curve Deco..
bravo great job to Zain's(ex boss) VM team
hopefully the can win 1st this year...
really awsome deco this year..

Pix of curve Deco...

moi again...
btw i guess u are tired of looking at my pix rite?? let me chare with you some very cute pix of my fren...guess who...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tadah"
is my dear fren Mr Chuah


see see he so cute rite?>? haha
he wanted to bring that teddy bear home wor...
haha i know u'll like this pix (Raynor don't kill me ya)
just to share your cute side...



so last but not least must end the post with pix of me :P
ciao,
muakz
xoxo,
MiszCaryn

0 comments: