Friday, December 5, 2008

new toy+movie premier...

I got 4 movie passes for wild Child.. so i invited Mr Ho, Mr Woon & also Mr Fowler to join me for da movie cause my sis(ven bee) busy preparing for her US trip so she can't make it for day movie...

I got the ticket from a blogger (miu) cause i bought 2set of my fave Dior Flight set from her.... i love that set... it so damn useful...


went for "wild Child" movie premier....


love my new toy....


front view of my Dior flight set

the inside of it... check it out..

it totally like all in 1..

the sets inclusive of :- blusher,mascara,lip gloss,6 eyes shadow,compact powder with brushes..

closer view of it... damn" chun" right???

love it..

Thanks Miu for selling it to me:P



this is my another new toy from the State... that i wanted to post up long ago....

wanna thanks Suan Loong(vB's bf)

he bought me this from the State... love it..

so hope this time as Ven Bee is there hope she can buy more thing back for me haha

(get the "hint)

my new wristlet(top view)

it really sweet of him..


b4 he came back he already help my sis & I bought more coach merchandise he post back for us..


the inside of it...
this wristlet is simply useful and nice...



i wanted to blog about this wristlet long time ago but i didn't have the picture haha

so finally... btw after i got this wristlet so long now only i started to use it.. so i guess now is the best time to post it hehe


that all for now...

ciao

xoxo

MiszCaryn

0 comments: