Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jalan jalan Cari makan....

This Friday Raynor teman me for dinner again....

on Friday i woke up about 2( i know i know super lazy pig rite) eh look i sleep around 7 am morning leh...was awaken by my sis call from State just to ask me about some stuff if I want or not....

so then after that try my luck to call my beauty saloon again to make appointment for my facial treatment(it always fully book ,usually have to book 1 week ahead) so i ask them if they can put me in to today, i was really lucky that i got a space coz got customer cancel their appt(phew thank god), that day b4 i called them too but they really can't put me in! i was so lucky :D so happy can go pamper myself....

ok back to makan makan...


btw i facial was at 4pm so then i can plan my day... d
so the plan was to go for facial at 4pm then go pick up Raynor for dinner and cam whore session..



so as plan i meet up with Raynor around 6ish...

in my mind i have 2 plan in mind: -

a) to go curve for out photo shooting session.. then go look for nice restaurant to dine...
b) i bet he never been to NZX (niu ze xui) for photo session and makan too

BTW photo taking session fail coz he didn't charge his DSLR, so didn't bring it out... so next time la...

since the curve ntg much new for me to check out ady so i pick to bring him to NZX...
so we when around to check out some deco and i bring him around like tour guide to show him those restaurant that i want to try out next time...

and we couldn't decide where to eat.. wanted to try out this" full house cafe" long ago but every time tak jadi 1... to this time wanted to try so plan to go some where else to have some hot soup then come back for yum cha session...



full house cafe always wanted to try out but till now still tak jadi... -.-"Love the deco there i look like every section of the cafe also can cam whore



Tak jadi to try out this cause we both ended up having steamboat at HOt HOT Steamboat (Sichuan style steamboat)



since i put the name card there you can call for reservation.. haha




even till we sit down we both still dunno for at night this restaurant don't serve al-carte order d and it all you can eat buffet style steamboat -.-" this is the reason why we bout cant go for second round at full house... so never mind save it for next time....



this is my choice of soup.. sichuan style(mah latt fou wal) it supposed to be super spicy soup.. plus the waitress double confirm with me it super hot & spicy "you sure you want" i said " yes pls"

manatau when i taste the soup it not that spicy as i tot... -.-" maybe is super spicy for some people la... i find it very pepper-ish... instead...

this his choice of soup.. surprisingly he didn't order hot soup -.-" that is what he usually choose but he end up with clear soup.. i wonder why.. this make me think that he super hot soup i was supposed to be sure hot as well hr said he try it in Bugis , S'pore..

so as you know this is all you-can-eat buffet steamboat so we for sure will eat like mad...


so round 1




this is his round 1....

start out wit lil by lil...

this is my round 1..
I so love scallop Haha.. it all i can eat scallop... yeah!!!

The best this about this steamboat restaurant is.. they have verity of Source or dips to choose from...

I love this Peanut cream source it very spacial...



My round 2...





love those slice meet... it damn nice...



My round3
this round i tried this carry fill ball it damn special ...
i mean the taste is nice can rarely get it in the market...
and do you realize that every round for sure I'll take scallop and slice meet it just damn nice... i love those....
and this round i took corn just to make the soup taste better .... that all i can eat...

till the 3round in my mind only got "dessert dessert & dessert"
so i beh tahan d... but Raynor said no must at least eat 1 more round so the last round i just simply take alil.. haha


i think Raynor end wit 4-5 round haha..


so by the end of the night i end up eating so many scallop... crazy...

i think this is the 1st time of my life eating so many scallop in 1 night...

so finally i end my buffet session with I.c.e-C.r.e.a.m yeah...

i choose
Yam,Vanilla & blueberry+vanilla
we left NZX about 10pm but we feel that still abit early so...
we ended up dropping by Murni for a short yum cha session...
that we call off the night....




next jalan jalan cari makan will we at JogoYA Next Friday.. OMG...as promise to go eat at jogoya for like god know when long ago, but till now only we take action ..-.-"


so that all for now next up JOgoYA...

ciao

XOxo,
MiszCAryn

0 comments: